Para la versión en español, haga clic aquí.
Eight weeks ago, we were welcoming you to the Pflaum Gospel Weeklies 2019–2020 year. Today, we are already at the end of Unit 1. It is amazing how time flies!
As we begin the second unit of our program, I would like to remind you of a few resources available to you as a catechist:
- UNIT 1 ASSESSMENTS FOR GOOD NEWS, VENTURE AND VISIONS—You can ask your students to take these assessments online or you can print them and have them complete the assessment during class. (We also offer weekly lesson review assessments for all levels).
- UNIT 2 OVERVIEW VIDEOS—Our editors present Unit 2 of the Gospel Weeklies. You can choose the specific lesson you want to watch every week as you prepare for your class.
- UNIT 2 TEACHING GUIDES—The Teaching Guides are always available online in case you’ve misplaced yours or need to give one to a substitute. Just print a copy! To find them, go to gospelweeklies.com and click on your level.
- LESSON UPDATES—You will find corrections or additions to the lessons or even a video showing how to assemble a craft project. To find them, go to gospelweeklies.com/lesson-updates or gospelweeklies.com and click on your specific level.
- WEEKLY VIDEOS—These videos can help you to enhance your lesson. As you are preparing each lesson, you may select the video that is appropriate for your group. Be sure to preview it first!
- SEASONAL ACTIVITIES—These are printable activities that you may use in class or send home with the children.
On our website, we have even more resources for parents, catechists-teachers, and program directors. As editors of the Pflaum Gospel Weeklies, we accompany you on your ministry and pray that the Holy Spirit touches the lives of every student under your care.
Image credit: © Bayard, Inc.