A recent Pew Research Center survey found that only one-third of U.S. Catholics believe that the Eucharist is truly the Body and Blood of Christ. The Gospel Weeklies naturally link to the Sunday Mass and the Eucharist. Every lesson now also includes a quotation from Scripture, Church teaching, or a pope, saint, or other model of faithful living to promote belief in the Real Presence of Christ in Holy Communion. These quotes appear in the student lessons to benefit them and their parents.
We have collected Eucharist quotes, reflections, videos, and articles to share with your students, families, and parishes. Parishes may share the quotes and reflections in their parish bulletins or on their websites. Find instructions for converting a PDF to a JPEG or PNG file here.
Para ver citas, reflexiones, videos, artículos y productos en español, haga clic aquí.
Please join us in praying the Prayer for the Revival (© USCCB):
My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You!
I beg pardon for those who do not believe, nor adore, nor hope, nor love You.
Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly.
I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended.
And, through the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of You the conversion of sinners. Amen.
• The Whole Spiritual Wealth of the Church: Christ Our Living Bread (webinar by William Johnston, Ph.D.)
• Celebrating the Eucharist: A Family Concert and Sing Along with John Burland
• The Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist // Bishop Barron
• What Is the Eucharist?
• What Is the Eucharist?
• What Are the Parts of the Mass?
• Teaching the Mass
• Sacraments 101: Eucharist (how we receive)
• Learning to Sing Mass Parts (for Children and Families)
Mass of Christ the Savior
Mass of Joy and Peace
Mass of Creation
Mass of Renewal
Mass of Saint Ann
• The Body and Blood of Christ Gospel Reflection and Saint Spotlight (Year B)
• The Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ Gospel Reflection and Saint Spotlight (Year C)
• Children’s Liturgy of the Word / The Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ
• Children’s Liturgy of the Word / Feast of Corpus Christi
• “Come to the Table” – original track by John Burland
• Gathering Songs with Miss Heidi: “Come to the Table,” by John Burland
• Begin the National Eucharistic Revival with Living With Christ
• The Theology of the Real Presence of the Eucharist
• Living Eucharistic Lives
• 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Eucharistic Belief
• Mysteries of the Eucharist, Part 1
• Mysteries of the Eucharist, Part 2
• Five Scripture Verses About the Eucharist
• Prayer Service: Most Holy Trinity and Body and Blood of Christ (Corpus Christi)
• We Are Called to Celebrate and Make Ourselves the Eucharist, Homily by Cardinal Raniero Cantalamessa
• The Eucharist Is Coextensive with the History of Salvation, Homily by Cardinal Raniero Cantalamessa
• June 19: Feast of Corpus Christi Will Kick Off National Eucharistic Revival
• We Are All Called to Sainthood (Carlo Acutis)
Pflaum Publishing Group
Creative Communications for the Parish