Learning should be fun! The unique, not-a textbook, weekly format is the perfect way to raise children’s interest and put a smile on their faces while they learn!
Affordable, liturgically based, with fresh, new materials each week
Following the three-year Lectionary cycle of the Sunday Gospels, lessons are revised and updated every year. This ensures that lessons are fresh, up-to-date, engaging, and reflect Church events as well as current issues and events in the world.
- Every lesson is based on the Sunday Gospel, and students learn their faith within the rhythms and seasons of the Liturgical Year.
- Every lesson goes home to involve parents (who hear the same Gospel on at Sunday Mass), making it easier for them to discuss topics with their children.
- Age-appropriate Catechism handbooks summarize the basic teachings of the Church.
- Print and digital formats are available for use both in classroom and at-home settings.
- Five levels cover Preschool through Grade 9 including Bilingual editions.
- Save $5–$8 per student over all other programs.
- Teaching and Parent Guides are provided for free.
- Online resources include assessments at no extra charge.
The perfect option for in-person or distance learning while connecting families with the Sunday Mass.